New and improved 75 gallon tank!

NoobtoSalt

Jesse' date=' trust me brutha, I know what you're going through, I want to try SPS so bad it's not even funny, but after losing so much of it, I'm not doing it again til after everything is nice and stable again lol.[/quote']

Same here I got a g birds nest and it all died I won't get those tilly water is perfect

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Here it is!!

I've be waiting for these for quite sometime now. Got a sweet deal from Perry's Auctions.

2010-09-22165033.jpg

Those must have really hit the market-never seen them before and I have seen them recently on a few different sites-I got luck nad grabbed me some from Lowman- for a SCREAMING deal-I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya.

Nice looking zoas Jesse, they seem to love yur set up-great color-(clap)

Those must have really hit the market-never seen them before and I have seen them recently on a few different sites-I got luck nad grabbed me some from Lowman- for a SCREAMING deal-I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya.

Nice looking zoas Jesse, they seem to love yur set up-great color-(clap)

I'm guessing they are magicians but maybe not...

They are starting to all open more now. I just get a little impatient when I get new things I want to show off..lol

• 2 weeks later...
lights make a big difference in what colors get reflected. my duncans are in the middle of my 125 with a 10k on one side and a 20k on the other' date=' they are brown on the 10k side and bluish green on the 20k side.[/quote']

Yeah I remember you showing me that the other day with those duncans. I couldn't be happier with these lights so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Well some depressing news...............

My wife just walked over to the tank to see where all the fish were. She noticed that the bluejaw trigger wasn't swiming around so she asked me to come check it out. Low and behold he is no longer around. I found him just not alive. Sucks to loose such an amazing fish in my tank. As much as you don't think you get attached to fish I've had this one for about 5 or 6 months now.