Life changes on the horizon: tank sale

theJenchild

Haha! You guys are hilarious! As of now' date=' Kim has first dibs for the listed price on the vortech. :-) If for some reason she decides against getting it though, Brad is next up. :-)[/quote']

Hey Jen, I can paypal you the money now to shoo away the vultures that are lurking about...(laugh)

And I'm not so sure about Brad being second in line...(whistle) I think he might have edited his posting in that 15 minute window..:p

Interested in the following make me a package offer /and what's still available thank you

2 false percs (small): $20 for the pair

Corals/inverts:

-feather duster worm: $10

-hermits (no idea how many): $.50 each, or free with purchase of something else

-metallic GSP frag: $5

-neon long tentacle GSP frag: $5

-neon short tentacle GSP frag: $2 or free with other GSP frag

-purple/blue mushroom rock (~3 lbs rock w/ 25-30 shrooms): $15*

-green tonga mushrooms (2 on a rock): $5

-neon green hairy mushrooms (3 on a rock):$10

-pink lobo: $15

-small orange acan frag (2 mouths): $10

Sent from my iPhone 3GS

Hey everyone,

I have been offered a very exciting opportunity at a service dog breeding/training kennel that I will be starting in the not too distant future. I will be moving on site to a little cottage, and sadly will not be able to bring my tank. It space is just too small and it does not maintain temperature well. I am sad to see it go, but I am estatic about this chance to further my training career.

I am going to be selling off the contents of my tank, but I do want to be honest that I am currently working on killing off a flatworm infestation. Its not too bad right now, and seems to be limited to just one rocky island. I am waiting on Garrett to bring in some flatworm exit so that I can take care of the problem, and in the mean time my 6-line is keeping them in check. I do not want to sell corals until after this is taken care of, unless you have a quarantine tank and are willing to take on the responsibility of clearing the flatworms. I don't want to deceive anyone by not disclosing this first.

All prices are suggestions and offers will be entertained. I will be keeping a running list of folks who have expressed interest so that when the tank is 100% healthy I can let livestock go to those who have "dibs." Pictures are available upon request, just let me know what you want to see and understand that they will be cell phone pictures.

Fish:

2 false percs (small): $20 for the pair

starry blenny: $15 Spoken for by R-3

6-line wrasse: $15Spoken for by CCR

fire shrimp (hard to let this guy go!): $20

Corals/inverts:

-feather duster worm: $10

-green fungia from Roy's "factory": $10

-conch: $5

-cowry: $3

-2 turbo snails: $3 for both

-hermits (no idea how many): $.50 each, or free with purchase of something else

-various snails (bumble bee, nassarius, cerith, astrea, margarita): $.25-$.50 each depending on variety....or free with purchase of something else

-metallic GSP frag: $5

-neon long tentacle GSP frag: $5

-neon short tentacle GSP frag: $2 or free with other GSP frag

-purple/blue mushroom rock (~3 lbs rock w/ 25-30 shrooms): $15

-green tonga mushrooms (2 on a rock): $5

-neon green hairy mushrooms (3 on a rock):$10

-pink lobo: $15

-blue cloves: $5spoken for by CCR

-green candy cane (I think there's like 8 heads): $15

-green frogspawn (2 heads): $5

-orange zoas (~7 polyps): $5Spoken for by CCR

-pink zoas (~20 polyps): $15Spoken for by CCR

-blue-ish zoas with orange mouths (Similar to the pinwheels on zoaid~7 polyps): $5Spoekn for by CCR

-small orange acan frag (2 mouths): $10

-about 50 lbs LR: $60pending

Equipment and hardware will be posted after livestock has been sold and I decide what I'm keeping.

• 2 weeks later...