CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition

CA2OR

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to throw my cocky post in the ring-I plan to be in the winners circle and hopefully I dont screw myself like the last time-

I'm getting ready or I should say I have been getting my tank ready-I've been taking steriods and then I pee in my tank.

There its out, my secret, urinate in the tank-You can steal my ideas but I'm still gonna pull out the can of whoop .......(whistle)

Good luck suckers(plotting)

you have a big challenge ahead of you. You might as well quit now while your ahead.. I've heard about the whole peeing in the tank works well. I think everyone should really listen to the wise knowledge of Brad here..

Like the new signature btw..

I got to throw my cocky post in the ring-I plan to be in the winners circle and hopefully I dont screw myself like the last time-

I'm getting ready or I should say I have been getting my tank ready-I've been taking steriods and then I pee in my tank.

There its out, my secret, urinate in the tank-You can steal my ideas but I'm still gonna pull out the can of whoop .......(whistle)

Good luck suckers(plotting)

Re: Zoanthid Grow Out Competition

Yes still on track for start date and frags are ready....now.....we need to sort out distribution.....anyone got ideas? If you know of contestants close to you or that you can meet up with please let me know....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm in West Linn. I was planning on coming to pick up from you, except my car exploded on I205 yesterday. Literally. DOH! I'm working on figuring something out, and will still try to get out to Beaverton. If someone from my neck of the woods is going out there, I may try to pick up from them.

Re: Zoanthid Grow Out Competition

Ugh....you guys are killing me....I really want everyone to get their frags on the same day....so I need to know if everyone is cool with these going out a day or 2 early....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk