CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition

CA2OR

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumping this up....sign up's close in less than one week. We are going with an official start date of August 15th. PM's will be sent shortly to arrange distribution of frags.

You still have 6 days to sign up for this if you are interested in joining.

only 2 days left to sign up.

I am curious to see what you contestants frags color up to look like....here is one of mine....quite a difference....I will try and snap a better pic because this one doesn't show the purple ring that is present. Also you will note that the silver could possibly disappear.

EOR1.jpg

Re: Zoanthid Grow Out Competition

Well....sign ups close in an hour or so....thought it would be a good time to post "an update" of the colony....moved it into main light about 5 days ago to kick off the color up before fragging.

Here is the colony on the eve of fragging.

IMG_5453.jpg

Its amazing to see them go from the above image to this....I hope all of yours do the same

EOR1.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No sooner than the 15th.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No worries, just wanted to see where it stood. Looks like some pretty good odds since not many got in on this one.

Just want to let everyone know in advance, Thank you for all the prizes that you all are going to be allowing me to win....(rock2)

I just can't get too confident. Some zoas grow like crazy for me and others just give me the finger daily lol. Goodluck to all.

That's funny I think my zoa's are already giving you the finger...(laugh)

We will just see who wins this... and it better be me since I'm talking so much smack...(scratch)

I really like this. You guys are so scared I'm going to win that you make photoshop pics for me...

Ok I'm done..

I better win or I'm never going to live this one down..DOH!

Yeah, I'm pretty much hoping anyone but you wins ;)

As much fun as winning is, it's a lot more fun over the long-term to say "Hey noob, remember that time you said you were going to win that zoa contest, and then didn't?" (laugh)

I kid of course (only slightly...)