CA2OR Zoa Grow Out Competition

CA2OR

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Zoanthid Grow Out Competition

Sign ups for this close July 31....so seems like there are some good odds here for you guys that joined. If it stays small then multiple prizes will be issued to winners

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dunno....maybe its because I am a sponsor now so they are timid....this is one of the main reasons I wanted to become a sponsor....so I can get prizes at wholesale so we can get more...plus I can get requested prizes if there is a hot item out there.

Dunno....maybe its because I am a sponsor now so they are timid....this is one of the main reasons I wanted to become a sponsor....so I can get prizes at wholesale so we can get more...plus I can get requested prizes if there is a hot item out there.

We'll be your guinea pigs Eric. Then when everyone sees how successful this is and the sweet prizes I win, they will all want in after that!! :D

Ok So the cost is 10 and its who ever grows the most heads wins prizes what happens to the zoas.

If you are talking about the zoas you are growing in the comp. they are yours to do with whatever you choose--Sorry Eric, I know its your deal but thought I would help out since I was posting up that I just sent you money and I am in.

Yes the person who took 3rd last time because of a mistake I made going into the home stretch which cost me the victory.(laugh)

The gaunlet has been thrown down

:p

Go big or go home-(enforcer)

Just keep Clay and Miles out of it-1st and 2nd palces last time respectively.

:eek:

Moto and Reefn....welcome to the game. Good luck you 2...seems the competition is picking up a little here.

Brad, thanks for posting back....I didn't know if I was making yet another hospital run today. Yes, you keep the zoa's you grow out, or trade them, or sell them....whatever they are yours....consider your $10 entry fee as purchasing that initial frag with a chance to win more.

Uh....I am shooting for August 1st.... I need to arrange distribution so if you guys know that other contestants are local to you or on the way if we are meeting that would help