Favia propagation

Jay

Hello peoples. I have been buzy and havent been here much lately. Has anyone ever seen a big favia coral shed a baby all by itself? I have had this favia for 6 or 7 years and it is shedding a golfball size baby without the help of my dremel or anything. I have just never seen this with a favia and was wondering if anyone here has. Is anyone even intrested in seeing a picture? I could dig out my camera but if nobody really needs to see it then I wont bother with it.

Jay

Happy fourth of july

I know its not the prettiest color. It is getting too much light right now and that makes it lighten up and loose its green color. It is a highly flourescent color under just actinics. I grew this from a small colony. Takes years to get this big and I have no idea what made it split a baby. I know the baby looks poor but in the morning it is inflated and looks round and about like a golf ball. I am debating weather I want to help it along but will probably just let it split natrually.

Jay

attachment.php?attachmentid=8403&stc=1&d=1278447870

post-199-14186775597_thumb.jpg

Why do I only have 2 green points? Does this meen I am a grouchy user or just dont help alot of people.

If anyone does have any questions about the hobby I am glad to awnser questions. I am comming up on 9 years in the hobby and have had all sorts of tank configurations.

Jay

• Like 1