POTM?

Gabe

So what do you say we do a pic of the month(enforcer) haha

Two reasons; I havn't seen the current one change in nine months (I think)(scratch) And I think I took a pretty good pic.(clap)

Not sure how to start it. What do you guys think?

Gabe

PS Looks like another poll is comming.....

Nice pictures! (clap)I agree Gabe it's about time we had another picture of the month!(clap)

Here's my submission! How about we ask for submissions for a week? (scratch)To make it more fun, I will donate one frag of some sort to the winner. If I am the winner then I will donate the frag to TFT. I do not think I will win because some of you out there take way better pictures than me!

We can have a vote at the end of next wednesday? Whoever is in charge of POTM let me know if this is okay.

DSC05428ARW.jpg

Re: POTM?

Thanks Eric' date=' I have a Canon Powershot sx100is. Great outdoor, excellent zoom 10x. I need some kind of lens to get tighter close-ups. This coral is only about 3 inches from the glass.[/quote']

I have a canon powershot sx20is....shoot me a pm and I will lead you in the direction where I got my macro lens for it. Cost was like $50

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So does the potm have to be taken with my camera? My buddy brought his dslr over and we took some great pictures with his nice camera. No way could my point and shoot get these ones.

I don't thinks so but I didn't come up with this either. Who was in charge of the POTM before? Anyone? anyone?

I would say as long as the pic is of your tank, doesn't matter who took it. I think also if the pic is of someone elses tank as long you took the pic.

I don't know if there are actual rules, but I just think you shouldn't be using pics off the net.