Roggers reef food

madmike

First impressions are pretty good. All my fish are eating both blends aggressively, even my picky threadfin cardinal hits at it (ive never seen him seem interested in most foods, still don't know how he is surviving). The food stays together unlike most frozen but it can be easily broken up between the fingers. I have used Rods in the past, and rods feels "gritty" due to the exoskeletons that it contains, most of my fish would spit these out. This food contains no grit, is completely smooth and is a pretty uniform size. Rods turns very hazy when fed, with many small particles too small for the fish to go for, this food has very little haze when fed and seems less messy

I was just going thru the macna schedule and guess who one of the speakers is?? Why it's Chef Rogger of Roggers reef food. He is hosting one of the seminars on making your own reef food. Since I am going to be there I am going to pick his brain so that I can make mine better :)