Bully Tang

Ku'ulei

I have a yellow tang who is just a big bully and I think I now hate him. (flame) Anyone have any experience catching a tang in their tank without having to take all the live rock out? :mad: I spent hours tonight trying to catch him and throw him in my sump; the little punk is getting kicked out and promptly delivered to my favorite LFS asap. (threaten)

I just got done catching 4 fish in my tank. It's actually pretty easy with the trap. I'm sure someone down in Eugene has a trap you could borrow.

Good luck. I didn't get any fish out of my tank that were trouble but was transfering them from one tank to another.

i made a trap out of light crate. it has a trap door on one side that i pull closed with fishing line when the fish swims in. I've caught two dwarf angels and two tangs in it so far. I have to leave it in the tank for a week so the fish get used to it then i add something to the trap to lure the fish in and usually in 5 minutes or less i'll have the fish i want.

3601810655_710137cfa5_b.jpg

i made a trap out of light crate. it has a trap door on one side that i pull closed with fishing line when the fish swims in. I've caught two dwarf angels and two tangs in it so far. I have to leave it in the tank for a week so the fish get used to it then i add something to the trap to lure the fish in and usually in 5 minutes or less i'll have the fish i want.

3601810655_710137cfa5_b.jpg

you should enter that into CA2OR's DIY contest.