Another Coldwater Tank in the making :) 27x27x13

AquaticEngineer

Day one of leak and plumbing tests completed on the second coldwater system. Addressed all the issues I could without taking another trip to Home Depot. Gotta pick up a few more ball valves and unions to make sure I can do maintenance on the pumps in the future.

Gotta swap out a drainage bulkhead on the seagrass fuge tank but otherwise looks like I should have it up and running full force by this wednesday.

Then, there will definitely be a mega picture update before and after my collecting trip this coming weekend, stay tuned :D

Well the system is running with freshwater right now with no leaks and everything but a skimmer plumbed in. Refrigerated auto feeder works, sump made from cooler doesn't leak and holds enough volume when the pumps are off to not flood, chiller fully functional, waterproof LED's are working like a charm.

I have friday off so hopefully I can get water moved from the big system then. Going to stay the weekend in Lincoln City and do some collecting too, and then vacation until thanksgiving :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...