does anyone have tons of ablones?

reefgeek84

Curious who else might have a ton of them...I have the common ones most see which are the brownish colored one...however I have solid black ones...they are anywhere from 1/4" to 1/2", but they are growing...I am talking roughly 50-100 of them (and I did not introduce any on purpose), they come out in droves at night...

Yes' date=' I'd love to see pictures...[/quote']

alright, I will have to wait until lights are out and then throw on the lights and try to catch them before they hide...and I was looking last night...and I bet there are over 200...there was 15 on one rock...

Once my algae problem goes away...i may be giving some away, because I do not want them to starve.

Yeah...I guess that could be the black ones...I am retarded...lol(laugh) (laugh)

Don't feel that way, or not too bad, you're not alone :) I got scared the other day by the same thing. I thought I caught the mystery worm from Oldbrownies :) I have two different ones, some blackish, with something frilly coming off the sides of the shell. I saw a picture online with the name but hell if I can find it again.

It must be the season; I've never seen them before until a few days ago.