New Yuma

Liquid Hobby

Here's a dumb question for you. Is that considered a soft coral? Kinda reminds me of a hairy mushroom but with great color. My angels leave them alone wonder if they would leave the yuma alone too.

Just gotta get some color in my tank. I have the monocramatic (sp?) look going on right now. :(

Oh way.... great yuma!!

Tam

Here's a dumb question for you. Is that considered a soft coral? Kinda reminds me of a hairy mushroom but with great color. My angels leave them alone wonder if they would leave the yuma alone too.

Just gotta get some color in my tank. I have the monocramatic (sp?) look going on right now. :(

Oh way.... great yuma!!

Tam

yuma is just another species of mushroom. ricordia yuma is the full name i believe. then you have ricordia Florida.

Thanks dippin61 for the info about the yuma.... now I got to get one

Mister Crabs, I say if those gift cards had you name on them.... Oh heck, what good would that of done ya?

My grandaughter Ella, bought me gift certificate to Upscales.. ok, ok, I bought it for her for me. She is only 5 months. Just thought I would help her out!!

• 2 weeks later...