Badge

andy

Badge  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Why dont we just do a regular stick on badge? Why get so fancy? We arent trying to impress each other are we? Just a simple stick on badge with both your names on it someone can greet you and write it on or person walking in can do it themselves. Simple. This way when you loose your badge or forget it you wont need to worry about a new one.

If you are really gung ho on fancy ones thats great. I just dont see the point.

Why dont we just do a regular stick on badge? Why get so fancy? We arent trying to impress each other are we? Just a simple stick on badge with both your names on it someone can greet you and write it on or person walking in can do it themselves. Simple. This way when you loose your badge or forget it you wont need to worry about a new one.

If you are really gung ho on fancy ones thats great. I just dont see the point.

Even though, I have not come to a meeting and not sure if I ever will...I agree with Nyles on this...it seems like alot of work for someone who might only show once or twice...

My last college course required name tags and we just returned them to a basket after class for next time, that way people don't have to worry about remembering them.

If you were to print these for members and put them in one of those slip in/clip on type badges, it would help separate new folks with "stickies" from previous members. In other words, people would know if someone was new to the group and could seek them out much easier to welcome them.