XMAS PARTY!!!!!

Michael7979

Im bringing a gift.... just got to find one first.

Man, the those rasberry truffles sure sound good. Maybe we can sneak out to the parking lot to have one. LOL Just kidding. ;)

I guess where I'm coming from with past Elephant Gift exchanges elsewhere, it had to be something you had laying around that you didn't want/need and often in the form of a gag gift. I got that extra turkey baster for my birthday a few weeks ago just after my wife bought me one of my own. Figured with the discussions here in the past about stealing the spouses TB at Thanksgiving, thought it would be funny. Guess the joke was on me. Sorry Tammy, but June told me at least you got the leftover enchiladas and sweets from our treat plate as consolation gifts :). You missed out on BadBaxter's last minute goodies if you left too early. They were worth the wait!

Is there a reason why we don’t hold the party at a house? My wife was asking on the way home. I mentioned we could open up our home next year and she didn’t say no. If you like that idea, hit me up next year for a more intimate setting.

Geez Ron, I wasnt going tell anyone that you brought the turkey baster!! But I was going to say I got all your leftover candies and chicken enchiladas and na na na to everyone who didnt!! Ok, I will be nice. Plus I got one of your DVD's! Funny, I really did need a new baster!

Brandy, I put the coral in my tank.. and I will watch it til your tank is ready for it, hopefully my angels will leave it alone. Wish I thought of it sooner, because you guys actually should of won two corals.

Thanks to the person who brought in all those frags for the drawings, sorry I forgot your name.

My husband sure like the spiced prune cake. Would of never guess it was prunes.

Everything was delicious, so nice to have homemade goodies instead of store bought. I guess I need to go copy down that recipe for Ron and June,s Enchiladas out of the other thread.

Tammy

Good eats' date=' Wish I got there on time Brandy and Bob. Hope the power comes on soon and ya get the tank back up. Let me know when ya do. I'll have a frag for ya. :)[/quote']

Thanks for the thoughts. At least our power was back on when we got home. The tank looks like it is full of skimmer effluent at the moment. Depending how things look in the next couple of days, I may just shut this tank down until we get our 180 up.