Selling 150 gal Quality Tank with EVERYTHING - $950

Guest Realtor-Nikki

Guest Realtor-Nikki

150 Gal setup, acrylic, including all equipment, corals, and livestock. The 1/2 HP chiller alone is worth a lot. Quality setup, quality plumbing.

Livestock, mostly softies, leathers, mushrooms, ricordia, zoas... good coloring. All livestock around for years and happy. BEAUTIFUL live rock with lots of character... airy with lots of hiding for fish, shrimp.

I'm going to work on pictures & itemization this evening and will add to the post later... just wanted to get this out there. Many of your have seen my tank so know this is a great deal.

Nikki

Guest Realtor-Nikki

I almost changed my mind -- but now its sold...

(sad) Hi all, quick update...

Selling my system has been a bit emotional for me, so when I received a number of private messages and e-mails I re-thought selling for a few days. But the bottom line is that I just can't keep up with the tank at this point in time and believe I have it sold. *$#% it anyway.

Of course I'd keep it if it just needed minor maintaining (like feeding the cat, etc.) but this hobby really requires a time dedication which I can give sometimes and not other times. Often when I have minor equipment/parameter problems, I feel ignorant, even after years in the hobby. Or I'll be racing around the house, see my tank and know it needs a water change, and maybe the corals don't look like they're thriving, and I feel sooooooo guilty... like I'm neglecting a beloved pet.

No, no new mortgage broker needed. ;) If money was an issue, I'd have priced it a ton higher and allowed it to be parted out. But, it was my preference to sell it as a complete system and figured at this price I was sure to get offer(s). It's probably a female thing, but didn't want to have to see my system parted out & livestock separated ... ugh.

So, someday, I'll be back in the hobby. And in the meantime, I'll have to just stop at the local LFS's for my reef-fix.

Nikki