Thoughts on changing the home pages...

Chief

Looking good!

I like the way the we can see everything at a glance without having to scroll down.

My suggestion is to somehow better utilize the space created by the margin next to the left-hand column. I feel that being able to see the all the "Upcoming Club Events" information listed as it is currently is important, if that could somehow fit on the page.

Thanks guys!

Looking good!

I like the way the we can see everything at a glance without having to scroll down.

My suggestion is to somehow better utilize the space created by the margin next to the left-hand column. I feel that being able to see the all the "Upcoming Club Events" information listed as it is currently is important, if that could somehow fit on the page.

yeh, what i mocked up isnt really functional yet, it was just to kinda throw things in to see how they would look. the reason the left margin is so big is actually because i have a 22" screen.. the resolution is set to 1680x1050 :p so there is a lot of extra room there. what will probably end up happening, is me fixing it to a certain aspect so it doesnt stretch. ill keep you guys updated, and so you can keep giving me ideas to incorporate :D