Lucky for now.......

Michael7979

Well some of you have seen my setup and know that I have a skimmer box to hold my skimmer. This sits behind my tank and holds the skimmer, heater, and a powerhead, (pretty packed box).

Anyways I wake up this morning to see that my,(5"+/-), rabbitfish isn't in the tank. Can't find him anywhere. So I go to look behind the tank, of course thinking the worse. thinking I'm going to find fish jerky.

But to my suprise he/she is in the skimmer box!! Gray as all get out and pissed!!! But he is know back in the tank and appears OK but I won't be sure for a day or two. Don't know how he made it out of a 2' gap to get out of the tank and then was lucky enough to fall off in the right spot to land in the skimmer box.

BUT AT LEAST HE DID!!!!!!!!!!

I had a six-line wrasse jump last week.

Why do they jump? DOH!

Jay

i dont know.....my six line that is currently in my 225 i have had for a year and a half..the first 6 months in glass open topped tanks.....he has never jumped........i hear that they are very known for jumping though

The two that jumped last week were a yellow coris and a carpenters when I was out of town for thanksgiving...........i think they missed me. : )

i guess it wasnt EXACTLY last week...but close enough ; )