anyone wanting something from atlantis?

reefgeek84

So order frags then, if you want inexpensive frags upscales has all there on sale for 5-50$ and you get to pick out the exact frag you want.

So it sounds like the AA group buy is not happening then?

Well anyone who wants in should PM me and I will put a list together...

Upscales is having a sell on thier frags?

Well anyone who wants in should PM me and I will put a list together...

Upscales is having a sell on thier frags?

yup.. was just in there saturday talking to travis about his lights.. they have a sale right now 5 for 50 bucks or something like that.

but [language filter].. AA has some really nice stuff..

not to buzz kill your mission but if i lived ware you do atlantis would be my last order of business. After i cherry picked all the sweet frags from your local store's up there waves,upscales,advanced,fantaseas ext but i know why i buy from atlantis no place else to get the rare stuff lol plus ive got the best selection in the entire jackson,josphien county area but you got me beat ten fold by above mentioned stores within a few hours of each other .Believe me if i were up there atlantis would be the last place id be ordering from.

not to buzz kill your mission but if i lived ware you do atlantis would be my last order of business. After i cherry picked all the sweet frags from your local store's up there waves' date='upscales,advanced,fantaseas ext but i know why i buy from atlantis no place else to get the rare stuff lol plus ive got the best selection in the entire jackson,josphien county area but you got me beat ten fold by above mentioned stores within a few hours of each other .Believe me if i were up there Atlantis would be the last place id be ordering from.[/quote']

hehe.. every frag of mine but one, has come from travis :p

not to buzz kill your mission but if i lived ware you do atlantis would be my last order of business. After i cherry picked all the sweet frags from your local store's up there waves' date='upscales,advanced,fantaseas ext but i know why i buy from atlantis no place else to get the rare stuff lol plus ive got the best selection in the entire jackson,josphien county area but you got me beat ten fold by above mentioned stores within a few hours of each other .Believe me if i were up there atlantis would be the last place id be ordering from.[/quote']

Reefboy; I agree 100%, thats why i don't order online, in one day i can hit everyone of those stores, and basically find anything i need. No need to order online.