anyone wanting something from atlantis?

reefgeek84

There is a couple of frags I want from Atlantis...but shipping would not be worth it, so maybe there are some others that want to get a couple things from them and we could split shipping...I am not trying to step on the toes of LFS, Atlantis has some cool stuff...Let me know if anyone is interested...

id be interested but your in the wronge county lol ive got a few of there things growing out for later propagation and will be getting more but next order ive got a bud down there that will go to there shop that knows ming and hand pick he told me you get bigger frags if you walk in instead of buying online and he be happy to pick stuff out for me otherwise be warned there great frags but when he say's small he means small. the purple rim cap i got is soppose to be ling stock all though has yet to grow those piilar type formations ive got small nubs going but thats it your welcome to a free frag miles next time im up or your down here.:D

id be interested but your in the wronge county lol ive got a few of there things growing out for later propagation and will be getting more but next order ive got a bud down there that will go to there shop that knows ming and hand pick he told me you get bigger frags if you walk in instead of buying online and he be happy to pick stuff out for me otherwise be warned there great frags but when he say's small he means small. the purple rim cap i got is soppose to be ling stock all though has yet to grow those piilar type formations ive got small nubs going but thats it your welcome to a free frag miles next time im up or your down here.:D

if our friend could pick a couple up for me, and you can ship them to me...cause Shipping I do not think will be as much as directly from them...let me know if we can work something out.

It still be more to ship twice it be close to fifty from him then another 30 from me plus id need time to arrange this with him and it have to be a good size order he's like a hour away cant send him there for three frags so let me know i could do a large order after x-mas meaning 500.00 or more then ill send him in for that and then you just add what you want if its just a couple ill just charge you shipping from me.

I just mean everything always seems to fall to pieces when the money part starts happening.

People want to pay this way that way, in a week, next month, at the meeting, mail a check etc just rarely works.

Ill paypal or cash in the shop for my portion, if it happens.

i myself think its a good idea but i do understand what joel is saying but those corals that are their are really not that special have to looked at reefhuts hes got some nice stuff and its in clakamas so we could pick it up or cheap shipping??? huh huh sounds better to ME!!!!

website http://www.thereefspot.com/

wow.. never been to that site.. they got some nice stuff there

wow.. never been to that site.. they got some nice stuff there

You must not have gone on the Tour de Tanks; you would have seen them close up.

Shameless plug here..if you haven't seen the post for my Toy and Food drive next weekend, check out the post under "out of Bounds" for Fish's Picture with Santa.... We live just outside of Clackamas and Santa will be here in 1 week for you to take pictures of you and your family...and get a treat too.

i myself think its a good idea but i do understand what joel is saying but those corals that are their are really not that special have to looked at reefhuts hes got some nice stuff and its in clakamas so we could pick it up or cheap shipping??? huh huh sounds better to ME!!!!

website http://www.thereefspot.com/

Why spend 20$ for a 3/4-1" inch frag from him when you could go to upscales,waves or fanta seas and get the whole colony for $50-$60 bucks.

At least with AA they have some hard to get thingsbut they also have the price tag to match it.

When is the AA order gonna happen i could grab a thing or two. the last time i did a little group order with them they gave some free stuff and gave free shipping.

Why spend 20$ for a 3/4-1" inch frag from him when you could go to upscales,waves or fanta seas and get the whole colony for $50-$60 bucks.

At least with AA they have some hard to get thingsbut they also have the price tag to match it.

When is the AA order gonna happen i could grab a thing or two. the last time i did a little group order with them they gave some free stuff and gave free shipping.

well.. dunno about other people, but id rather stock my tank with all frags, so my tank will grow with me, and i can end up with a tank exactly the way i want it ;)

i have only 1 "colony" in my tank, and that came from joel, cuz he was having a special on brown outs, and it was a nice looking mille.