Whats the best "all-in-one" Cube

R-3

only real mod that i have seen is plumbing another PH thru the false wall in the other chamber from the stock return pump and then using lockline two split the outputs for random flow. Most have swapped out the stock pumo with something that is a bit more powerful or cooler and put a split output on that as well for a total of 4 adjustable output nozzles.

drsfostersmith.com has the 24 gal aquapod with the 150w HQI or the 70 watt version. they have the 150w version for 329. best thing about the drs website is thier return policy since its a glass aquarium and they sometimes come broken. they have best customer service i have seen so far about getting you a new one right away. Or the coral reef pet center in salem had them as well for about the same price.

• 1 month later...

RED SEA MAX T5 lights

Hi gang...Nice to be here...I heard from the Red Sea Max people and they assure me that it is indeed a true T5 compact made especially for them in their tanks. Also JBJ has a 28 gal 150 HQI all in one that is coming in March and it looks like it will give the Red Sea Max all the competition it can handle...I am having a real tough time deciding between the 2...Here is the link for the JBJ all in one....Enjoy the agony of choice !

http://www.nanotuners.com/product_info.php?products_id=381

I just think for the price the Aquapod 24 w/ HQI is the way to go. Everything else is almost twice as much. I really like the look of the Red Sea one but I just got a email from MD saying they are selling for $680!!!!! Ohh my GOD!!!!! One thing you need to remember is with a T5 compact is that Red Sea will be the only people selling them in the states. It might cause a price hike in bulbs.

If the new is a little better made it might be a good option. How much are they selling for?

Man I need to start building these all in ones! They are taking off like crazy! Hmmmm.....