WTB-I'm placing an order with Total Exotic

reefnjunkie

I will be placing an order with Jody from Total Exotic Corals of Oregon but the order wont be able to be shipped for about 2 weeks, the piece I'm getting needs some time to heal.

I believe Stylaster will be adding to the order and I saw Mytshall had asked about an order from them as well.

I emailed Jody asking about a reduced shipping, which he has agreed to, I asked also if we hit a certain dollar amount we get free shipping-I will post later what is decided.

Here is his sites link;

www.totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com

So please look around. The items will be shipped to my house and I live off of I-205 and SE Stark, about 5-10 mins form PDX Airport.

Everything will need to be paid in advance I am sure to secure what you are looking at and some of the finer details will get posted as they are ironed out.

That's about all for now,

LMK if you want in

Thanks

TEC order

Jody had told me if this is something you want in on, upon check out choose the "local pick up option" so you don't get charge shipping. Make sure you note that the item(s) you are ordering are part of the order for "Reefnjunkie".

If you have issues with check or questions regarding the placing of the order ask Jody to me.

We have worked it out to where there will be no shipping charges-These items will come to my house and we can work out logistics to get them to you-

I wont ship anything anywhere-Just an FYI

That's it for now-the order should ship next Thursday, and I will post updated info as it is needed.

Thanks

Brad