125 reef system for sale

Katz

yes and have two no shows (flame).. It is a great deal but most people just want pieces. The only problem is I have no place to store the left overs. Jay told me to post it for 1800.00 because everything is top of the line but due to the economy I lowered it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is annoying when people no show. I don't get that. How hard is it to call and say you are not coming?DOH! You could probably get 1100 dollars easy parting it out but then you have to take time out of your day. Once you make close to what you need then lowball the rest! Judging by these threads there is a lot of interest.

You might try posting it again on Craigs list so it is up at the top.

I'll keep trying to bump it up for you here!:D

Still for sale. If the person who is interested in the whole setup does not take it by Wednesday. I will post individual pricing to part it out.

Thanks for all of those who have looked at the tank.

Kat

Just don't forget to PM me when it goes live. :D

I thought you were going to part this out a few weeks back. (scratch)

Diver asked me to hold on to it as he wanted the whole system but was waiting on tax return. But it looks like he is backing out so will be parting it out soon. Like I said before I have no room to store the left overs so that is why I was counting on Diver.

What is left of the system is the tank and stand. Six line wrasse, sand starfish, and blue green chromis. Also left is the blue tip toadstool leather and a misc soft coral. The 2 koralia hydor powerheads.

Thanks Kat