buyer/seller feedback...

reefgeek84

buyer/seller feedback...  

1. 1.

• I would like to see one.
    • No need for one.

I think you have skipped the posts that got this going, or getting off on a tangent, no one here was arguing the the need for paid members and no one argued that it should be the same for everyone. You may want to backstep and re-read the prior posts that got this turned.

I think I should change my signature to "Attention non-paying members: Pony up or shut up"

I'm sure that will get lots of locals in here to help support this Members only site, if I was to take that as a true statement, but its not. Lets move on.

Nyles,

It has completly gotten off on a tangent, but I think that a lot of good info and points have been made.

I don't think forcing people to join is a good thing either though.

Funny thing about this is that most of the "non-card carrying" people contribute more to this site then ones who have them...So for you to say that I am less important to the club because I am not a paid member is BS...I contribute more then most people on this forum and I do not carry the card. I am not saying I am better then anyone' date=' simply that is a gross generality.[/quote']

How do you base this statement? I did not say you were less important, and furthermore most of the stuff you post here is in good taste. The point I made is that people who pay the membership fee, pay for this site. It's a fact that can't be denied. If not for membership paying members we would be having this conversation on TRT or Reef Central.

So.... after every thread is started lets harass the poster if hes not a paid member? Given it was pointed out this should be a members thread, fine do it. But dont thrash the poor guy that started it. He did a simple thing in hopes to maybe improve the site and make it better, and he gets thrashed about a membership. If I was him I wouldn't give any money to people that treat me like that.

Sometimes it not what you ask for but how you ask it that matters.

Nyles,

Why do you think that we are trashing on Brandon? Know one is forcing anyone to join and no one said that this should be a members thread. But when you bring up things about changing or adding to this "CLUB" website and you are NOT a member of the club don't expect for things to get changed.

Would you prefer the site is ran like Reefcentral or The Reef tank? We could just do away with the club site and membership and close site since it sounds like we are FORCING & Harrassing people into joining.

I think we all need to take a breath and calm down as a sponsor i feel everyone payed or non payed has a right to there opinion's and I think we need to think what this sites about other then if were paying members or not thats why i brought my business here in the first place please dont make me have second thoughts.

I paid' date=' does my suggestion and thoughts matter more now?[/quote']

No......becasue you are now a card carrying person who contributes less........

the "non-card carrying" people contribute more to this site then ones who have them...

sorry Brandon...........couldnt help it.............

just playing..........you owe me a good dig in the future when i say something i shouldnt have :D

and i promise you i will provide you the opportunity...

Brandon give me a call on my cell phone 503-753-7071 and let's discuss this

discuss what? Is this like, "lets step outside and handle this"? cause really anything that needs to be discussed can be done in here...I am not about to waste cell phone minutes chatting with you, I do not see the point...I have no problem with anyone on this board..