10 people wanting Vortechs?

huskerduck

i'm not bashing anyone

All i did was ask a question and say thanks. the paypal thing isn't dishonest and does work. I don't think they deserve a % cut for running a credit card on a transaction they had no part of. I pay them fees all the time when i sell something using ebay. Again thanks for helping out.

Thank you Dan so much for doing this. I appreciate it beyond belief. I have been searching for the answer to the flow/pumps blocking light issues in my tank, and the answer has always been vortech....but I just couldn't afford one. You and huskerduck made this possible and we can't thank you enough.

I will come get mine (and any for the southern folks) after the meeting on the 21st.

I also applaude Fishmanmike for running his Money order to me the day he heard they shipped, Dan knows he has almost 1/4 the order covered right there!

Believe me it was my pleasure. I also thank you and Danik and every body else involved in this buy. After all, without us all pulling together none of this would have been possible.

• 3 weeks later...
What are the prices for the different models with the group buy?

i believe they paid $135 for an MP10 and $330 for an MP40. I found that in post #96 on pg 10 of this thread.

I'm working again so I might be interested in (2) MP40's for $330 each, that's a great price.

Like I said before' date=' I would be interested in 1 or 2 MP40's too but have no clue how to get it going. Judging by the interest in the thread, I think we easily have 10 people who would go in on this.[/quote']

i'll pm huskerduck to see how to go about doing this.