10 people wanting Vortechs?

huskerduck

paypal

I agree with us trying to figure out how to make just one payment and trying to make it as easy as possible for this guy. If you send paypal as a gift then there is no cost involved. The only catch is I believe you need to have your paypal linked to your bank account (pretty easy if you didn't have it done at first). Everyone could paypal me if that's easiest, or drop cash by.

What was the final price on them with the shipping savings?
$135 and $330 shipped is what was paid.

If I had to guess the shipping cost was probably a wash between shipping 15-16 to Tenn then Priority Prepaid USPS to here ($5 per 5). We went with direct from Ecotech to avoid confusion in the order, if there was any savings at all Im guessing it was swallowed by the $130 Pay Pal our friend swallowed that made this possible.

So did we even try the sending as a gift? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have charged a fee.

I'm pretty sure these had to be paid for by credit card to have any security during the transaction. Remember....Dan shelled out over 4 thousand dollars of his own money to bring these in! I'm not sure I can say that very many of us would be willing to do that.

vortech

I was just curious if we saved any additional money because doing the gift thing would have saved the fee. We also had a change of shipping directly from vortech, and I had hoped that would have knocked some off of the price too. I know they are already a great deal but even a little more off would have been good. It was nice of Dan to put them all on his card and hopefully he gets some sky miles or something for it.

The real thanks goes out to huskerduck who put the whole thing together without even getting one himself.