10 people wanting Vortechs?

huskerduck

When we have enough and he says we go' date=' I will reply to everyones PMs give you his ph# and you will call him and pay, you guys just need to set up whos getting all the orders, we will ship them all to one address to save on shipping then you just pic them up from whoever recieves the order. They come Priority mail USPS, atleast mine did[/quote']

I can be the main person and have it shipped to my address, I live in Vancouver so people can pick it up from me or meet somewere for pick up.

I sent you a pm, I thing there is enough to order.

Thank

Dan

I can be the main person and have it shipped to my address, I live in Vancouver so people can pick it up from me or meet somewere for pick up.

I sent you a pm, I thing there is enough to order.

Thank

Dan

I havent ran this by Garrett yet but.......... since one of the guys wanting 2 of these is from Eugene, thats a haul to Vancouver to pick them up, Mytshall also said he can take them as well and I think he was Oregon City? Im right in the middle as well and could deliver to Portland but Eugene is kinda one of those places I hit once a year. I think Garrett makes it to Portland frequently maybe he could get them and people could meet him and He's about as close to Eugene as you get being in S. Salem

nnewhouse maybe we could split your order out and you pay the $10 shipping, I know my vehicle gets about 14 gallons to the mile so $5-$10 shipping would be a no brainer.

We are just trying to keep shipping cheap and less work for the orderer. That way he keeps doing this as people save money for the next round

nnewhouse maybe we could split your order out and you pay the $10 shipping, I know my vehicle gets about 14 gallons to the mile so $5-$10 shipping would be a no brainer.

We are just trying to keep shipping cheap and less work for the orderer. That way he keeps doing this as people save money for the next round

I live in inner Portland not OC but I think if it goes through soon enough there will be people from Eugene coming up for the February meeting and they can have someone pick it up for them

Either one of these would work. I don't mind driving a little ways. Its always a great excuse to check out some other tanks! (clap)

He hadnt called to make sure pricing was still good but thinks it will be since we will certainly hit a dozen, I am wondering if we should have someone have a "Master Pay Pal", and everyone pays them then one person actually orders them all, this would be best to save confusion of multiple CC's and Paypals. This way one of us knows for sure who has paid instead of hoping he doesnt get confused between east and west coasters.

Anyone have a Paypal and know if this would work, I always use CC so Im not familiar with Pay-pal

the problem is I think every time you transfer money paypal takes a 4% cut use it twice you lose 4% twice

Let me know when you find out if 330 shipped is the magic number or not.

send it all as money owed instead of transactions for goods. This is perfectly legal. You owe one person all the money so he can make the purchase. Then only the final purchaser would get hit with the 4%.

If people can't get into this one right away I am going to need 2 not far down the road so I will be the start of another group I think.