10 people wanting Vortechs?

huskerduck

I have really been researching these lately and think this may be the way to go for my new tank. I'm also strapped pretty bad like Mick so I have to wait but when it seems feasible I am going to want 2 MP40's for the 180g. When I have the funds I am going to set them aside for this. Keep me informed if you would of any more purchases you may hear about. I'm sure we could get a group buy going sometime if we give people a chance to save a little for it first. My fish budget doesn't get close to this high on a monthly or even bi-monthly basis right now otherwise I would have been in on this already...

Come on fellow reefers, surely we could get some more people to go in on this. The price is insanely cheap!

Bump Bump for a great deal!

so its 330 each on the mp40w is that with a controller or is that built in?

So i could get two for 660 and that would include shipping? Could i pay via CC or paypal?

Is it possible to buy them without a controller to get a even cheaper price? The only reason I ask is it seems you only should need one controller if you need multiple Vortechs since they can controll multiple ones.

Also, how many is the group buy short in order to get this price?

Come on fellow reefers, surely we could get some more people to go in on this. The price is insanely cheap!

Bump Bump for a great deal!

Yea you and Mytshall are the only ones wanting them now, and I have three waiting on taxes and other ways to pay so.........if you guys really need them, you may try hunting some other means down. Like I said, I think 6 from the club will get them ordered, and we have 3 for sures and 3 when they get the funds. If we get to five, and he wants to order with a 6th I will just buy it and when someone gets the funds they can pay. I really wish I hadnt got my 2 yet, I think Mytshall said he could possibly stretch a third and EBay it, that makes 4 and I get someone one and ..........still one short