Favorite fish?

R-3

I know this thread has been done a thousand times, but I dont care. :) I just lost a pygmy angel and was trying to figure out what to add to my tank. I know theres something out there that someone is thinking about that Im not. I have a percula, yellow watchman and a arabian dottyback. Im not sure what I wanna add. Later Ryan

id say a potters too, but they are so hard to keep alive for some reason. people have problems keeping them alive more then a few months, they just drop dead for no reason. ive only heard of a few people that can keep them long term. I've tried two of them, and they both died. One of them before i even got him outta the bag and even started acclimating.

I've had my Potter's for over 6 months now. he's fat as a pig and doing great.

couple people over at RC said they'd have theirs for around 8-9 months.. then BAM.. dead.. for no reason. my other one only lasted a couple months. i wonder why some make it, and some dont? maybe collection methods?

glad to hear yours is doing great.. me and my wife both love them.

just got me a firefish from joel today.. definately a cool little fishie. just got done acclimating him about 10 minutes ago (think a 6 1/2 hour acclimation is too long? :p ) and right away he was eating, funny to see him try and swim in the high flow areas.. he loves it though lol

Its amazing so many people like crosshatch triggers yet I sit on mine for months and months.

Dippin, I hate to say it but I think that is the case for alot of angelfish. Angelfish more than any other seem to randomly kick the bucket without any cause or apperant issue. My potters angels do amazing, but they skip the wholesalers etc so that probably helps. I think thats where Bob got his?

ive had all sorts of fish, the only one i truely ever loved was my Christmass Wrasse. Some have hard luck, either it eats corals, fights with other wrasses, or is never out, mine was completly opposite, plaed well never nipped at any of my corals or clams, and was always out to show off.