MRC CR-2 ca reactor...

reefgeek84

Well since this bad boy will not fit in my stand, I need to sell it....(i bought it used, but it was only used for like 5 months and looks brand new...)

There is a history with this...When I got it shipped to me, part of it was broken, I sent it back to MRC and had them fix and now it is like it is brand new...so no worries there...

It is the CR-2 (dual chamber) w/spray bar upgrade, PH probe adapatation, pump...

reactor is 260, spray bar 45, ph probe 20....so retail without shipping is 325.00...

Willing to let it go for 250.00...Let me know if you have any questions....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey reefgeek!we never exchanged any money. I only agreed to come and look at it when you got back. I have never even seen it or even met you. I only expressed interest in it. How could you think it was a done deal when I never even seen it! I have sold and bought many things from people on this board so don't even try bad mouthing me over a overly priced piece of acrylic tubeing that I built myself for half of what you are selling your MRC for. Anyone want DIY plans for a reactor under 100.00 PM me.

Hey reefgeek!we never exchanged any money. I only agreed to come and look at it when you got back. I have never even seen it or even met you. I only expressed interest in it. How could you think it was a done deal when I never even seen it! I have sold and bought many things from people on this board so don't even try bad mouthing me over a overly priced piece of acrylic tubeing that I built myself for half of what you are selling your MRC for. Anyone want DIY plans for a reactor under 100.00 PM me.

You said you wanted to make payments on a couple of things, but wanted to see them in person. I agreed to that...I decided to do you a favor and take payments. But I was afraid of you backing out, so I said that if we did this deal that I would keep any intial money because I would be turning people down...You agreed to this and made sure that i would not get rid of the stuff..I just wish I was able to keep all the PM's...I had to empty it a couple of times...

Reactor tentatively sold... Oh What's that word? Tentatively? What ever does that mean?

Dictionary.com "1. Not fully worked out, concluded, or agreed on; provisional: tentative plans. "

So, you had not come over to check the stuff out, but other then that it was worked out...but oh well you are a flake...This is why I did not trust you...No big deal, though.