Chalice show off thread!

Byrd

Not sure if I have posted this link up, and I don't know how many chalice fans there are here locally, but for you fellow junkies of the chalices, this is a must see. Nice representation form Jody/Keith (TEC) and Perry (OIAB) nice stuff guys!!

I'm not responsible for overdrawn bank accounts, out of control credit card purchases or the likes.

I am going to start a thread for those who have chalices that want to trade/swap/sell etc. Mine are not ready to frag but I have some real winners-IMO

presently 237 pages of eye candy-(drooler)

ENJOY the show!!

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f44/chalice-show-off-thread-8978.html

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
What's this one called?

It looks exactly like the one and only chalice I have!

It's grown quite large by now.

Allow me as I have bugged Jody for the last few days and he has sent me pics of every single chalice he has I think-LOL

That is what you will find on his site as the BPC Lizard Skin-I was going to get that but it is similar to his Indian Paintbrush I already have-

But I got 3 new ones coming-Friday!!

Allow me as I have bugged Jody for the last few days and he has sent me pics of every single chalice he has I think-LOL

That is what you will find on his site as the BPC Lizard Skin-I was going to get that but it is similar to his Indian Paintbrush I already have-

But I got 3 new ones coming-Friday!!

Guess I should learn to scroll down lol thanks bro

Sweet stuff Jody-I did not even get half way down before I clicked on your link to see if they were posted yet-(laugh)

Feel free to PM me once the blue boobies are ready-I am sure you know I want a piece, I only burned up your email when you showed it to me.

Maybe the highlighter too-;)

The galaxy looks similar to my Toxic Pie