If you want an atlantic fish in your tank, BUY IT NOW!

Twitterbait

The earth is finite and humans are causing major impact. I don't care what you call it but if humans want to be on earth in 100-200 years from now, something has to change. War, disease, drought, etc. might solve the problem if we humans don't pull our head out of our @$$ and do it in a more pleasant way.

Why does it seem that, in general, the folks that were so ready to believe in the "fact" of WMD's are the same ones who refuse to believe in the "fact" of global climate change? They were wrong about the former, what if they're wrong about the latter?

Just wondering......

You really need to ask? One could wipe you out instantly, others will take hundreds and hundreds of years...

You really need to ask? One could wipe you out instantly' date=' others will take hundreds and hundreds of years...[/quote']

Actually, one would never happen (and the evidence was there to prove it), and one is happening now (and the evidence is there to prove it). However, some people refuse to believe the evidence if it doesn't fit with their particular ideology.

Actually' date=' one would never happen (and the evidence was there to prove it), and one is happening now (and the evidence is there to prove it). However, some people refuse to believe the evidence if it doesn't fit with their particular ideology.[/quote']

but but but but didnt the great white father in washington promise us that there were wmd's????

oh wait, a person working for the goverment opened their mouth, so therefore they were lieing, duhhhhhhhhh.....................

sorry, i have absolutely no use for all but a very very few politicians. i think the only one i can stomach is dennis kucinich. the rest of them could DIAF for all i care, and ill even stand around and make sure no one else tries to save em.

as you can tell, i have a severe hatred for our government in its present form.

and that includes W. not a bad man, but to easily manipulated.

an besides, you gotta give kucinich some props, he's not the most attractive guy in the world, an his wife is pretty hot

dk-ejk-2preview.jpg

yes, i have a thing for redheads, come on, give me a break

Actually' date=' one would never happen (and the evidence was there to prove it), and one is happening now (and the evidence is there to prove it). However, some people refuse to believe the evidence if it doesn't fit with their particular ideology.[/quote']

...just because it hasnt happened, doesnt mean it will never happen. Sure W was very misguided and I am not standing up for him, or the administration, but being mindful of threats to lives is MUCH better than walking blindly, whistling, and thinking that it could/'would never happen.'

I would much rather play many things on the safe side. It is the same rational of thinking of 'oh it will never happen to us, or not in my lifetime, etc...' that has brought about much of the problems we see now, politically, economically, and environmentally.

All of this aside, if we keep on topic and stop attempting to stir the pot by throwing in other random political observances, we might actually get somewhere, or at least steer the thread back to the original reason it was started.

but but but but didnt the great white father in washington promise us that there were wmd's????

oh wait, a person working for the goverment opened their mouth, so therefore they were lieing, duhhhhhhhhh.....................

sorry, i have absolutely no use for all but a very very few politicians. i think the only one i can stomach is dennis kucinich. the rest of them could DIAF for all i care, and ill even stand around and make sure no one else tries to save em.

as you can tell, i have a severe hatred for our government in its present form.

and that includes W. not a bad man, but to easily manipulated.

an besides, you gotta give kucinich some props, he's not the most attractive guy in the world, an his wife is pretty hot

dk-ejk-2preview.jpg

yes, i have a thing for redheads, come on, give me a break

dang....what is she doing with him? Someone did something right.(whistle)

I believe climate change is happening but I have yet to be sold on exactly why it's happening. Climate change has been a evolutionary cycle that the earth has gone through for as far as we can tell.

With enough money anything is possible, presidents and politicians... even redheads!

I believe climate change is happening but I have yet to be sold on exactly why it's happening. Climate change has been a evolutionary cycle that the earth has gone through for as far as we can tell.

+1 with Arsonmfg! But to think that with amount of cr@p we put in the air everyday (on a global scale) it's naive to think that humans are not having SOME kind of effect on the climate.