monti eating nud's

reefboy

hey has anyone treated for these little turds a bud called today saying he was having some probs thought it was somthin with his water quality but after closer inspection i could see the little bastids so will flatworm exit work went to rc thread but got be premium member to search i gess lol(flame)

not if you back off the food same reson most dont rid there tanks of app's they feed more then there fish can catch theres a natural solution to these and other pest prob's they got predators eating them in the ocean to keep them in check so why cant you mimic, it's known that peppermints and wrasses eat them so im going to try that instead of a chemical i have a feeling with the experamenting going on with meds that arnt designed for these pest could breed some forms of superbug then we got prob's just like these hobitual antibotic takers out there now we got new strain's of illnesses that each year they got to find new cure for.

Is TMPCC kinda a cure-all? Is it effective on these nudis? Is there anything that TMPCC doesnt work good on? Wonderin. Later Ryan

well i wouldnt say cure all but definatly works for invert pests i was able to dip some monti's and it didnt really kill them but makes them come off also a little FYI i brought a piece home put in with peppermint and the dynamic duo has already cleaned them off so peppermints will work to rid these pest I made sure there was nud's on it didnt dip and put in QT after two days all seem to be gone ill allow more time incase of eggs but hes got a order of a dozen or so shrimp coming lol.