Strange Notification

epicenter

Has any body else received this strange notice from James?

Hey,

I'm new here, how's it going?

"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron

---

James

A little strange I think...

What is the thought here? do you guys think this was a derogitory comment? I just dont get the comment?

I trust Chief did the correct thing, I just want someone to explain to me so I dont feel stupid for not getting it..

Thanks guys..;)

What is the thought here? do you guys think this was a derogitory comment? I just dont get the comment?

I trust Chief did the correct thing, I just want someone to explain to me so I dont feel stupid for not getting it..

Thanks guys..;)

The user was fishing for one of two things, site hits or sending you a virus, the user has never posted anything legit and was banned for "fishing".

Thanks guys..;)

The quote itself is not derogatory. I believe it means we basically hurt ourselves by not doing a fearless moral inventory and judging ourselves.

This is not the point. After doing a Google search, I found out that this same spam has been sent to many other forums.