Candy Apple Orange Palys

MissDeffiance

I think Isaac is "AFK", I emailed him looking for a specific chalice last week and no reply-I figured he would reply being it would have been a 300.00 dollar sale-(laugh)

I vote for the "oversaturated" photo as well. I honestly wish people who doctor their photos would have a major tank crash and lose everything they own-:eek: How's that for Karma

Glad I held back on that one-

If these get found and MissDeffiance would want to "go in a frag" PM me, or anyone for that matter, I am sure they are spendy-;)

there's a few of the new super high dollar zoas id love to go in on a buy on

maybe we could do, not a grow out competition, but an actual group grow-out, we pool money to buy 3-5 very very nice frags, of the high dollar zoos, and give them to one person who's got the most experience with em to grow out, once the frags are big enough, we each get a frag of each type of zoa

good idea, yes no?

there's a few of the new super high dollar zoas id love to go in on a buy on

maybe we could do, not a grow out competition, but an actual group grow-out, we pool money to buy 3-5 very very nice frags, of the high dollar zoos, and give them to one person who's got the most experience with em to grow out, once the frags are big enough, we each get a frag of each type of zoa

good idea, yes no?

I knew what you meant....this is actually what gave me the idea of the competitioin.....we keep trying to increase the quality of zoa's we use to eventually get to that point where we are growing out some crazy (censored). I have considered on several occasions doing just that for a competition. We had action at Mohawks and Candy Apples for the current competition....but I didn't think you guys would have been happy with just 1 polyp each.

Brad

Not defending him, but Isaac been busy setting up his shop and has not answered email's, PM's for sometime, I can give you his phone if you want, LMK

No I got his number-thanks. He was setting up shop last chalices I bought, we actually met there. I just figured he would have replied since he had what I was looking for, and I assumed he logged in occasionally-We'll hook up later.

Thanks for the offer though

I knew what you meant....this is actually what gave me the idea of the competitioin.....we keep trying to increase the quality of zoa's we use to eventually get to that point where we are growing out some crazy (censored). I have considered on several occasions doing just that for a competition. We had action at Mohawks and Candy Apples for the current competition....but I didn't think you guys would have been happy with just 1 polyp each.

A one polyp start works for me when you are talking about choice zoos

I think the pic is photoshopped or something. I have some of these that look exactly the same, big polyps (size of a dime give or take) but the orange is more of a pink. Good sized chunk that I have, and I guess I could think about fragging if I had some cool trade offers!

• 2 years later...