So what is your New Year's resolution?

CA2OR

Sounds like I am not the only one focusing on becoming a better person. To be honest I have been looking at my tank now for about 2 weeks or so and I can't honestly say that I am committed to it anymore. I have been considering just selling it all and getting out for a little while.

Sounds like I am not the only one focusing on becoming a better person. To be honest I have been looking at my tank now for about 2 weeks or so and I can't honestly say that I am committed to it anymore. I have been considering just selling it all and getting out for a little while.

:eek::eek:Let's not get all crazy now!(nono) That is just gonna cost you and Jenna more money and time in another month or so when you decide you want back into it again. But if you do have to sell put it off for a little while until I have my new tank up to save some of your corals for you(naughty), for later of course...

I did it a couple years ago. It was nice but I craved a new tank all the time. And am back.