anyone have a saw that can cut acrylic?

reefgeek84

So, I was going to have James at envision do it...but he is swamped, this week and out of town next week. and I need to get my tank set up by this weekend, so that conflicts...

So I need to have my skimmer cup cut down, but I do not have the tools to make a straight cut...so can someone help me out here?

Thanks.

Dont get me wrong I LOVE MY OCTOPUS RECIRC but do some looking on RC about modding these skimmers. Ive seen several people break these bodies of these skimmers pretty easy. I dont think these are made from nice cell cast I think thats how they keep some of the cost down. I know youve done a lot of "figuring" but just take it easy. Later Ryan

I found some time Friday afternoon if that'll work. I should have just about everything out by then. I just didn't want anything else to break concentration between now and Friday - hope you understand. Gimme a call sometime over the next coupla days, we'll get that thing cut up for ya.

James

• Like 1

I found some time Friday afternoon if that'll work. I should have just about everything out by then. I just didn't want anything else to break concentration between now and Friday - hope you understand. Gimme a call sometime over the next coupla days, we'll get that thing cut up for ya.

James

Bad a$$ thanks james...I will be there when ever you want on friday. I understand your reasons, I just need to get this done, so I can get the tank up and going before I leave for mexico...