Keyhole limpets

impur

Honestly I haven't seen any on any of my lists. I will have to dig deep and check and see what I can find out on my next order. I have a couple of smaller limpets in my tanks that I will try and put in a critter cage next time I see them. I was doing some fraggin last nice and noticed then when I lifted up some of the LR and rubble.

Keyholes are the ones with the black mantel all the way around them right? I used to have tons of them in one of my old systems. I'm pretty sure if you talk to anyone that lives in the eugene area with an established tank they will have some. I used to give em out to people when they bought frags from my house, and anyone who bought liverock from my old system down there surely has some.

Let me know if any of those make their way up to the Portland/Beaverton area, I'd love to have some again. Good to know there is still a thriving supply of them in Eugene (clap)

If any one remembers Gary ( big hawaiian guy from Pet Time), him and I used to wait in the store after we closed when we worked there for those things to come out at night so we could catch em. They sure are a pain in the butt to pry off if u dont catch em by suprise. (laugh)

Let me know if any of those make their way up to the Portland/Beaverton area, I'd love to have some again. Good to know there is still a thriving supply of them in Eugene (clap)

If any one remembers Gary ( big hawaiian guy from Pet Time), him and I used to wait in the store after we closed when we worked there for those things to come out at night so we could catch em. They sure are a pain in the butt to pry off if u dont catch em by suprise. (laugh)

Having that issue right now! Trying to get some out for Impur and let me tell you it's slow going.