Please save us from the death camp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowman

My inlaws "rescued" a couple of kittens a few weeks back. Now they have decided not to keep them. If we take them to the shelter, they will be put to death. Here is there story:

A couple of months ago, a friend of ours called us to say that a litter of kittens ( about a week old) had been abandoned in a field close to their house. We went to the shelter that my wife volunteers at and got formula, and food, and such to make sure they lived. Against all odds, all of the kittens lived. My step daughter and I are allergic, so we couldn't keep them. My inlaws said they would take them. Now they have reneged on that promise. We can't keep them here, so we have to take them to the pound, or find a home for them soon.

Here is what they come with: Litter box, food, litter, an automatic water fountain. Attached are some pics. The cats are free to good home!!!

post-7-141867779484_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867779487_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867779491_thumb.jpg

post-7-141867779495_thumb.jpg

cute lil buggers looks like you have already fragged them ;)

Thats just wrong-but hilarious really.

Dont forget to have your pets spayed or nuetered-Thanks Bob Barker.

Good luck Bob, someone will come through-to many nice people on this site-I'm trying to change-(flame)

Bob...I know...you've still got my corals...hang on to them...

The kittens...you can take them to the Humane Society...they will not put them to sleep....it is the Humane Society!!! If they are kittens, they will be adopted in less than 72 hours!! The Humane Society does not euthanize healthy, adoptable animals...I don't know where you heard that but it is not true...

Animals which are euthanized are badly diseased, unsavable pets or pets which have severe aggression issues and are not safe to go to homes...

If you don't feel comfortable with that arrangement, people often put retainers on them stating, if the pet isn't adopted in 21 days, notify them and they will come back and get them...

They will not be euthanized...they will turn you away before putting them to sleep!!

DrMerle

either that or find a no kill shelter, there's one in battleground washington, near me actually, or, show up at petsmarts on sundays, they usually have cat rescue's doing adoption days pretty much every sunday, show up there and give the cats to them, they'll take them in a heartbeat

Bob --the Troutdale shelter is Animal Control, funded by the county...they have no money and no room...

The Oregon Humane Society on Columbia Blvd. is funded out the wazoo by donations...they've got like $4 million in the bank...that is where you should take them...

2 completely different situations...

DrMerle