I think it's going to be a cold winter

CA2OR

33 degrees !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA you valley folks are so funny (laugh) That's shorts and slippers weather (whistle) (Just Kidding) ;)

We've had quite a few days snowfall in Central Oregon already in fact as I type I have snow on my front lawn where the shadow from the house is...and driving to the Ducks game last Saturday over the Santiam was just like a Winter wonderland (not to mention driving back at 1.30 a.m.)

Snow is a four letter word to me. I HATE IT! of course it has to do with the fact that I drive an 11,500gal gasoline tanker. Last year when chains were required in Portland but not in Washington I was having to chain & unchain 3 times a day.I had my fill of it last winter. I'm doing a no valley floor snow dance(clap)

I sure hope we get snow this year! I didnt get to enjoy it last year! I was 1 day into moving and got stuck at my new place without any bed, couch, furniture of any kind really! and very little kitchen things. It was almost a week before we could get out and another couple days before they dug out the storage unit so I could get my things! But this year Im ready!! Bring it on!!

Though it really wasn't fun being without power for 3 or 4 days in my neighborhood, I do love the snow and can't wait. I will be more prepared this year with a couple of backup battery units for my tanks pumps and such and since they are in a newer, and much better part of town, I think that the power outages will be at a minimum which is nice.

I have the board all waxed up and ready to go hit the slopes. Problem is that I need to get some time off of work and such to get up there lol.

Bring it Mr. Frost!

Snow is a four letter word to me. I HATE IT! of course it has to do with the fact that I drive an 11' date='500gal gasoline tanker. Last year when chains were required in Portland but not in Washington I was having to chain & unchain 3 times a day.I had my fill of it last winter. I'm doing a no valley floor snow dance(clap)[/quote']

lol... I feel your pain a little. I drive too, not as heavy but I still drive.

Snow is a four letter word to me. I HATE IT! of course it has to do with the fact that I drive an 11' date='500gal gasoline tanker. Last year when chains were required in Portland but not in Washington I was having to chain & unchain 3 times a day.I had my fill of it last winter. I'm doing a no valley floor snow dance(clap)[/quote']

Could have something to do with that road you live on too. I did hear that we won't have a snowy winter this year but my faith in weather men is lacking to say the least.