TRUVU AQUASYSTEM aquarium for sale

Cherryl

I'm selling my TRU VU aquarium 40 gallon .It does have some scratches but when filled with water is fine Can be used for saltwater or freshwater fish makes a great reef / coral tank. have attached photo of tank now asking $175.00 or make offer.

I would set it up again but nowhere to put it and I am trying to convince my husband I need larger than my 100 gallon

Save ALOT of money buying used rather than new!

Below is new pricing along with decription from manufacturer.TRUVU AQUASYSTEM MODEL 40 R AQUA

40 R Aquasystem (36x15x16)

Regular price $459

The Aquasystem is an aquarium that contains a state of the art internal wet/dry filtration system. Being highly effective in the removal of toxins and contaminates makes the Aquasystem the natural choice for freshwater, saltwater and reef setups. The Aquasystem features a hidden chamber for your heater and protein skimmer (heater and skimmer sold seperately). Wet/dry chamber, drip tray, Everything is internal! Simply add water, heater, pump,lights and plug the system in!

TRUVU aquariums are constructed with the highest grade cell cast acrylic plastic by skilled technicians, employing conventional, as well as CNC equipment. Our products reflect the knowledge, pride and skill gained by more than three decades of experience.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-32494300360055_2077_2910984

post-5772-141867779455_thumb.jpg