Candy Canes, Bali Green Slimer, TEC Superman Monti, Torch FS\T

CA2OR

I need to get rid of some stuff as I need money. I decided that since there is no real easy way to do this I would start with the SPS. So I am getting all the SPS outta my tank. I have a couple others as well that I will list also.

TEC Superman (a little over 1 inch) $40 Sold

Torch $20 pending

1108091452.jpg

Candy Cane purple 9 heads $20 (note this is most recent pic I have top three heads recently had a brief encounter with an acan and aren't super happy right now. I should say 6 healthy heads and 3 recovering. Sold

Bali Green Slimer about 3 inches or so $5 sorry not the greatest picture

1103091616d.jpg

Green Monti Cap about 2 inches $5 sorry no pic.

Undata about 1 inch (I believe Tyree you would have to ask Snowpunk) in need of color up $20 Sorry no pic.

Will trade for ZOANTHIDS!

I'll have more frags available to at a later date.

Eric, if nobody jumps on the Superman I'd like to work something out with you for it. You and I both know I can't afford to purchase it but maybe a trade or something...

Do you also have a tyree undata?

I currently have a piece but want one for another rock-they grow SLOW-LOL

LMK

Eric get back to me, Michael says interested I say sold no pic needed.

If you would, I would take the Superman and the Undata for 50 and throw in a rock with some zoos-pic to follow if U R interested

Check with him and get back to me, dont want to yank the coral out from under his feet

Do you also have a tyree undata?

I currently have a piece but want one for another rock-they grow SLOW-LOL

LMK

I have the mother from which his came from. I would say after all the fragging done to it lately I still have almost 4"x4" piece left. Mine actually seems to grow pretty quick too... My LE supernova montipora on the other hand grows very slow. I think that, and the fact it is an LE, is why I had to pay what I payed for itDOH!.

I have the mother from which his came from. I would say after all the fragging done to it lately I still have almost 4"x4" piece left. Mine actually seems to grow pretty quick too... My LE supernova montipora on the other hand grows very slow. I think that' date=' and the fact it is an LE, is why I had to pay what I payed for itDOH!.[/quote']

Well if I dont get this deal, I would like to add myself to a list (if you have one) when you can frag BOTH pieces you mentioned. I need rock encrusting coral-I have 'sticks" coming out my ears

Thanks man

Now back to Eric's thread-oh well a free bump-:D

I have the mother from which his came from. I would say after all the fragging done to it lately I still have almost 4"x4" piece left. Mine actually seems to grow pretty quick too... My LE supernova montipora on the other hand grows very slow. I think that' date=' and the fact it is an LE, is why I had to pay what I payed for itDOH!.[/quote']

We will see how it colors up. Hey on a positive note, from what I could tell your sump did not have any leakage issues-(whistle)

The one at Eric's place.....(scratch)

We will see how it colors up. Hey on a positive note, from what I could tell your sump did not have any leakage issues-(whistle)

The one at Eric's place.....(scratch)

lol. It's is late and that one took me a minute... That is good to here that it is holding water. If I don't get it soon I'm gonna have to get some tadpoles out tooDOH!