West Side Aquarium

Lowman

Roger and I visited Tim yesterday and all I can say is WOW!!! What a nice shop. The only thing I could find to criticize is that he is out in Hillsboro!!!! Super nice, clean tanks and shop, tremendous pricing and a really nice guy running the store. I can't wait to get back in there. Itcould easyily become my favorite store!!!!

Thanks for the great deals man

Got to love that shop

Got to love tha shop and Tim. I am so glad that I got to know him and now shop at his store. I will be sad to move from the Beaverton area but I will still make sure to take a drive out there at list twice per month.

Keep up the great work Tim and please don't loose track of why we love your store.

FV

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally made it into WSA today for the first time today. I have to agree with everyone. It's a small shop, but very nice, neat, and well stocked. I talked to Tim for close to an hour and it felt like I had been there 10 minutes - very nice guy. I left with a test kit and a couple frags and felt like I had held Tim up at gun point the price was so low.

The best part is, I think I found a coral that I had been searching for for a long time!

I definitely recomend checking this new shop out - and we finally have a shop on the west side!

tim is the new upcoming shop in the pacific n.w. for sure. he will also order in any custom sps or chalice pieces you may be looking for as well. tim is a nice guy and will truly go the extra mile to help you out. his display is very nice and he is passionate about the hobby. his work shows in his store.

not very often you see that anymore. too many shops want to sell you things you dont need, want, or may even be non-functional. west side aquarium cares, and is a hobbyist bred environment. i couldnt ask for more in a shop.

thanks tim, i do appreciate.

will.

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta confess. I have felt so guilty the last few days. I completely ripped Tim off. I asked him like 5 times at the register if that was the right price, I should have insisted I pay more.

At least I have one thing to console myself by, with the two chalices , the brain, the balsto's, and the 5 heads of dendro, my tank looks amazing.

Still I feel bad. . . bad that I did not buy that scoly.

Thanks again Tim.

I gotta confess. I have felt so guilty the last few days. I completely ripped Tim off. I asked him like 5 times at the register if that was the right price, I should have insisted I pay more.

At least I have one thing to console myself by, with the two chalices , the brain, the balsto's, and the 5 heads of dendro, my tank looks amazing.

Still I feel bad. . . bad that I did not buy that scoly.

Thanks again Tim.

Lfs need more customer like you, thanks

Tim