White Sand Group Buy Here

Rick

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get an answer until late today on a getting a size between so I'm going down tomorrow morning to pay for the order which hopefully will be here some time next week. Regarding the size between the person responsible for determining if it can be done ended up being on vacation for a couple of more weeks so I'm just going to order the sugar size.

wonderin about any updates

This coming Friday and maybe Saturday I will have the sand here for everyone to pick up. If that will not work then get ahold of me and we can make alternate arrangements. I'm hoping to get most of it distributed Friday to make what is remaining more manageable.

Note: I'll send everyone a PM as well.

Do you anticipate having any leftover Rick?

Yes, I ordered some extra to resell. How much will you be looking for?

Rick,

If in the future you find anything on a size up from sugar then can you please put me on the list for that? Thank you!

He's working on a size between the 2 in the pics to see if we can get it and what cost difference there will be. (It sounds like it will be a few cents more per pound) I need to order 2000 lbs. at a time so as long as we can get that then it's just a matter of seeing if they can screen it to the size we want.

This coming Friday and maybe Saturday I will have the sand here for everyone to pick up. If that will not work then get ahold of me and we can make alternate arrangements. I'm hoping to get most of it distributed Friday to make what is remaining more manageable.

Note: I'll send everyone a PM as well.

Only One person picked up their sand yesterday and no one has replied to my PM to say that they need to make alternate arrangements. I need to try to get the rest of it distributed today. The trailer it is on right now was borrowed Wednesday to pick it up and needs to be returned tomorrow. Those of you that have been to my place know that I do not have room to keep a ton (literally) of sand here. Please contact me ASAP if you haven't picked up your sand yet.

I'm Very Disappointed. I sent everyone PM's last Tuesday to let them know they would need to either pick up their sand Friday or arrange an alternate time to pick it up. There was only one person that picked theirs up Friday although I was here all day. I sent messages again Saturday and 5 people contacted me. 3 said they would pick it up either Saturday or today. The other 2 said they would not be able to. Out of the 3 that said they would pick it up only 1 showed up. I waited around here from Friday until today so 2 people could pick up their sand. I still have over 1000 lbs. of sand to find something to do with ASAP as I cannot and I repeat I cannot keep it out in my parking spot any longer. The trailer is borrowed and was supposed to be returned today and my HOA is going to complain if the trailer sits in the parking spot any longer.

LOL looks like we are all still in the same boat. It looks nice in the buckets but I just havn't had time to wash 400lbs of sand. Once someone adds it to their tank I would love to hear what they think of it. Also snap a few pics and post them up if you can.

Garrett

well it won't be me first. I have too much to do still before this thing goes up...