Snowpunks dog

CA2OR

So I went by Snowpunks house a while ago and snapped these pic's. The funny thing is this dog will sit like this for extensive periods of time...it even starts rocking, on purpose, as if it is tired of begging....WTG Snowpunk....nice trick...maybe next time you can teach it sign language for "please"

0312092054.jpg

0312092053.jpg

good looking dog. watch his back when hes doing all these tricks and such. My wife has a mini doxie thats 4 years old and just had a back injury. either slipped a disc or something of hte sort. he is paralyzed and cant feel his back end. hopefully he regains feeling in and use of his back legs. (not to mention his bathroom capabilities yuck)

vet is optimistic but we will see in a few weeks. may get him a doggy wheelchair from a guy in prineville that makes them at the end of the month. but thye run about $300 bux. yikes.

My dog taught himself how to play dead one day while trying to out do the other dogs for attention. It is the only way he begs and is the best trick ever cause he can only beg like that for a minute or 2 before he just falls asleep, of course you are then left to look at his junk while he snores on the floor and you are trying to eat. My favorite trick he does though is the high five, oh yeah, bringin it back!(dancing)

My wieners are 7 years and 2 years old. They are treated better then the Queen of England. It is ridiculous!DOH! They have a nice $85 set of special made steps for them to get onto the bed from. They have there own beds for downstairs so they can be comfy, and a little stool next to the couch for them also. They have food and water upstairs and down. Joey, the one in the picture has really bad allergies to food so they both get a very good allergy formula food. For a while before we had Khloe, Joey was getting extra lean ground beef, green beans, and a hint of garlic cooked for him twice a day(nutty) because we just couldn't find a food he could eat. The dog was getting a home cooked meal twice a day and I was using the microwave!!!(nono) I think these dogs would have a heart attack if they had to live the life of a real dog for a day(scary)