Where to get 200g buckets of Oceanic salt

impur

Ok so i've been buying the 90gal jugs at petsmart for 19.99 but they don't carry the 200g buckets. Best price i've found online is from petsmart but it would run me $56 and i could just go get 3 jugs for 60 and have more salt.

Anyone know where to get the buckets here in Eugene? Sean do you get them or can you order them?

I've had nothing but positive results with oceanic and i'm not changing, so lets keep to the topic please :D

Bug your local Petsmart fish manager about getting larger buckets in. I've noticed that many don't have saltwater stuff, but some do. (doesn't make sense to be completely different) Maybe if they hear people want to buy everything in larger quanitities like their small Kent 8oz products and 26lb Oceanic, maybe they'd start bringing them in.

Ive been using Oceanic' date=' but I'm switching to Coralife and just dose Mag to adjust the mag lvl in it. The rest of the lvls look real good. Oceanic is high in CA and MG but low in ALK, actually real low.[/quote']

its cheaper to adjust the ALK than the MAG

Miles, I don't stock the Oceanic but I can get it I will PM you a price tomorrow once I talk to my salesperson to see what kind of price I can get on it. I can get it in as soon as Friday if you need some. If you want you can PM me your number and I can call you once I get the price so I can make sure and get it in this week.