ID Help-possible trouble??

Byrd

Hey Everyone I need a little help as I am not sure what I have positively

I think it is an Enchinata Acan, but not certain (100%),

Anyway once it is determined what I have, my next question am I going to be in trouble where it is, you see the groups of Lordhowensis surrounding it so I dont know if it will co-habitate peacefully.

Any help out there????

P1090676.jpg

P1090678.jpg

Looks like a rainbow echinata...I've got one...will kill anything within 2 inches...I'll recheck your pics but I think you are OK...

DrMerle

So you are saying it will kill the Lords and ANYTHING else within 2" as they all grow out? My long term goal/plan is this entire rock wil be covered as everything grows.

The colors are Orange, and Purple with Green eyes

And they are growing!!

Echinata will definately kill lords.

Thanks for the info, thats was I was told earlier, I needed to post the pic to make sure I had is what I "feared"

Hey thanks for the Cheato earlier-The tang mauws it

yup and pretty much any other coral around them' date=' except hydnophora (which attacked mine)[/quote']

As bad as the Hydno-DOH! That was one of my first corals before I realized how bad they can be-IMO not for me-

Dang and I liked the colors-This ones up for trade-(laugh)

I have one too and I love it. I just keep things away... but I did have it in a 10 gallon nano for a while with a bunch of zoas and shrooms within 2 inches and they were fine. And my xenia got stuck to the tentacles MANY times without getting killed... maybe I found a friendly one lol

It will be some time before it will be a threat, it has 5 new eyes/mouths coming in (or what ever the correct word is)

But it will be traded if I can find someone interested-I need to do a little research to see what its worth-less than I paid I'm sureDOH!