Portland Trailblazers 09-10

impur

DONT GET ME STARTED!!!

I was at last nights game...A buddy and I bought some great tickets at the last minute:

BlazersGameSection106RowKSeat1311-3.jpg?t=1257369960

Roy was fumbling the ball left and right, we were missing silly shots, and leaving the Hawks wide open left and right.

I hope this new team "clicks" soon. Im starting to think we would have been better off keeping the team exactly how it was last season.

I think it is going to take a little time to find out how to play everyone and find their roles.

Remember we are basically adding Webster, Oden, and Miller into the team and we have lost Batum. So that is 4 people/changes, 3 of which have to learn to play with each and with the team. I think things will work out just fine.

I agree on the additions. It takes time probably a couple of months. Most good teams usually add one maybe two additions. Four main additions are going to take time. I never realized terrible of an outside shooter Adre Miller is. It would be nice to have penetrator and a guys to defend the small guys without always having help. I am probably dreaming to find someone like that.