anyone seen Paranormal Activity?

finch6013

LOL!! I saw it with my GF and I thought it to be on the edge of your seat scary, the first half is a little slow but it takes off from there! The GF really was freaked out! she was scared for 2 days after! But she has a stronger beleaf than I do about those things!

I give it two thumbs up!

I have it....it is pretty good. My wife and her friend were scared out of thier minds...but I am horror film vet. If anyone wants it I have it.

I have it to, did you get the original version with the original ending or was it the theater version? The version I saw was with her sitting on the floor of her room for a couple days rocking back and forth then the cops showing up,the cops killing her.

I have it to' date=' did you get the original version with the original ending or was it the theater version? The version I saw was with her sitting on the floor of her room for a couple days rocking back and forth then the cops showing up,the cops killing her.[/quote']

thats a way better ending then the theater one. the theatre one was cool but not that cool