You know your addicted when

SeanF

When you start a syphon with your mouth and end up sucking up seahare poop. (It's very gritty and hard to swallow)

Sam was fortunate enough to get a mouth full of skimmate while trying to syphon out of a poorly placed skimmer at Waves. Im sure he misses those days ;)

Maybe we should start a AAA support group. Aquascape Addicts Annonymous.

We can have the meetings at my house. Make sure to bring a frag for your meeting dues. I need to stock my tank. (whistle)

When you move a 1000 miles away and talk to your old LFS owner more often then your mother. :D

When the narcotics unit comes knocking down your door because your electicity usage has doubled with glow lights on late into the night and you actually start bragging about how big your reef'er is in the family room. You invite them to step over your door and come check it out, you gotta see it!

• 1 month later...

When you go to a LFS by yourself and you're never quite alone. Last time son and I visited a LFS, he says, "hey, we know that guy." A few weeks ago at Aquaticus's grand opening, ran into a fellow member and got to chatting long enough to send the wife to take a nap in the car. Today 45 miles from home to a not so LFS and hear behind me in the store, "Ronald, what are you doing here". It's amazing for such a small group we have here, I always run into a fellow Reefer from PNWMAS :).....

• 4 years later...
When you buy a rock completely covered with aptasia because there are a couple cool looking zoas on it.

And then digging up an old thread to post about it.

Wow you did find an old thread good job! You know you're an addict when your idea of a good time is a 10 hour round trip day trip? :)

When the narcotics unit comes knocking down your door because your electicity usage has doubled with glow lights on late into the night and you actually start bragging about how big your reef'er is in the family room. You invite them to step over your door and come check it out' date=' you gotta see it![/quote']

O my goodness that is priceless !!!!!!!