Looking for Korellia 3's

CA2OR

I am looking for 2 Korellia 3's, at least one would be fine for now. My 4 failed on me last night, found out when I got home. Unfortunately all I have is trade. Let me know if you have one and what you are interested in as far as corals and we will see if we can find a deal. I would like to get the replacement today if possible.

You should totally write the company. I lost the magnet and shaft out of my old #1 that I had for well over a year. I wrote them just to ask where I could buy replacement parts and he sent me both brand new pieces no questions asked. I will see if I still have the guys email. If nothing else he might be able to tell you how to fix it!

I found the # it is 866-493-6787 and I dealt with a guy named Frank Moore. Hope this helps.

well there is no flow in my tank.....at all. I will try an call the guy but I don't think his fix is going to be fast enough.

I don't think there is any fixing it. The motor doesn't even spin. I just took it apart, cleaned it, and put it back together again and it still doesn't work.(flame)

well there is no flow in my tank.....at all. I will try an call the guy but I don't think his fix is going to be fast enough.

I don't think there is any fixing it. The motor doesn't even spin. I just took it apart, cleaned it, and put it back together again and it still doesn't work.(flame)

Can't be to mad since it's still FREE at this point (laugh).

If I get a day off soon I'll meet up with you somehow to get you something to run until the K4 is replaced.

I'll have a 4 next week, when my vortech arrives . . . . :D Need to get the replacement pump first.

edit. PM me if you want it. Trade is cool. I like zoa's and LPS I don't have.

PM me with a price. I'll look and see if I can come up with something to trade as well. I would love to replace the K2 I have on the one side with a K4.

Eric, if a K2 would be enough maybe we can work something out on the one I have if I can work a deal for the K4. The K2 is nice but not really enough to get far enough across a 6 ft. tank.

PM me with a price. I'll look and see if I can come up with something to trade as well. I would love to replace the K2 I have on the one side with a K4.

Eric, if a K2 would be enough maybe we can work something out on the one I have if I can work a deal for the K4. The K2 is nice but not really enough to get far enough across a 6 ft. tank.

I am really thinking the K3 is the way for me. This one is doing great. I could only imagine with a second one what the difference would be.